Current statistics indicate that one in five couples over the age of 30 have difficulty conceiving after one year of trying.
Acupuncture and Oriental medicine have a proven record in providing a safe, effective and often positive solution to these difficulties.
Acupuncture can help create a positive outcome by assisting in the following ways:
- Regulate the menstrual cycle
- Normalise hormone and endocrine systems
- Improve blood flow to the uterus
- Improve sperm count and motility
- Increase the chance of pregnancy for women undergoing in vitro fertilisation (IVF)
- Decrease chances of miscarriage
- Reduce stress and anxiety associated with infertility